Labyrinth Psychiatric Group
Social Work/Psychotherapy Services
Description of Services
Labyrinth Psychiatric Group (LPG) offers a comprehensive array of assessment and therapy services (virtually, and in-person) for adults 18 years and older struggling with psychological, emotional, and relationship challenges.
Each person referred for therapy services receives a thorough biopsychosocial assessment to determine what treatment services are indicated. Therapists at LPG are skilled and trained in providing the following psychotherapies:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Supportive Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Meditation Approaches
- DBT-Informed Therapy
- Schema-Focused Therapy
- Family and Couples Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychoeducation Approaches
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Behavior Support and Behavioral Therapy for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
The therapists at LPG are continuously building their repertoire of therapy skills based on emergent promising and best practices. Soon, we expect to have staff trained in providing therapy using EMDR, Hypnotherapy, and Internal Family Systems approaches.
LPG therapists review each completed assessment with a highly experienced clinical supervisor, who oversees and guides service delivery. When LPG cannot provide the needed services, referrals are offered to alternative services and programs.
To benefit from the therapy services LPG provides, individuals should:
- Be motivated for self-improvement through talk and experiential therapies
- Consistently attend therapy appointments
- Complete recommended homework assignments
To request a consultation with one of the LPG therapists, please call us at 908-336-1187, or reach out to us through our website (labyrinthpsychiatry.com).